Marathon 23, 24 & 25 in 50 of the #50in50: OH, ND, CO
25 of 50 states in the #50in50 done:
- NEW YORK 11/4/18: @nycmarathon
- NEVADA 11/11/18: @runrocknroll Vegas
- PENNSYLVANIA 11/18/18: @Philly_Marathon
- WASHINGTON 11/25/18: @seattlemarathon
- TENNESSEE 12/1/18: @stjude Memphis
- ALABAMA 12/8/18: @irunrocketcity
- FLORIDA 1/13/19: @rundisney #wdwmarathon
- LOUISIANA 1/20/19: @thelamarathon
- MISSISSIPPI 1/26/19: Mississippi blues Marathon
- ARIZONA 2/9/19: Mesa-Phoenix Marathon @phxmarathon
- TEXAS 2/17/19: Austin marathon @austinmarathon
- MASSACHUSETTS 2/24/19: Hyannis Marathon @hyannismarathon
- SOUTH CAROLINA 3/2/19: Myrtle Beach marathon @runmbm
- ARKANSAS 3/3/19: Little Rock marathon @lrmarathon
- NORTH CAROLINA 3/9/19: Wrightsville Beach marathon @wbmarathon
- GEORGIA 3/17/19: Publix Atlanta marathon @atlantatrackclub
- NEW MEXICO 3/21/19: Dust Bowl Series - New Mexico
- OKLAHOMA 3/22/19: Dust Bowl Series - Oklahoma
- KANSAS 3/24/19: Chisholm Trail marathon @chisholmtrail44
- MISSOURI 4/7/19: Go! St Louis marathon @gostlouis
- KENTUCKY 4/27/19: Kentucky Derby marathon @kyderbyfestival
- NEW JERSEY 4/28/19: New Jersey marathon @njmarathon
- OHIO 5/5/19: Flying Pig marathon @runflyingpig
- NORTH DAKOTA 5/18/19: Fargo marathon @fargo.marathon
- COLORADO 5/19/19: Denver Colfax marathon @runcolfax
FLYING PIG MARATHON 5/5/19
It was a good, clear morning. I chose the 4:00 pace group. The first 9 miles were hilly. I fell back after mile 18 or so. I ran with the 4:10 pace group. I fell back a little once it got hilly again in the last few miles. For the last 2 miles, I passed about 112 people. I ended up finishing in 4:14. I was happy with my time.
I love the medal!
FARGO MARATHON 5/18/19
This was a really fun race start and finish inside the Fargodome.
The weather was a little cold, windy and rainy of a start, but it got better. I saw a lot of Norwegian flags. I also saw several Native American drum circles. The course was extremely flat and fast. I finished decently with 4:17.
The medial for the race is huge!
Here are my splits:
I flew to Denver right after the race. There are only 5 gates in the Fargo airport and only 6 departures a day!
There are also a lot of interesting stuff in the gift shops.
DENVER COLFAX MARATHON 5/19/19
Surprisingly the course is pretty flat and a lot of it is on one street: Colfax. Denver is a beautiful town with great scenery. I loved this course
I ran decent 4:28 marathon, considering that I ran one the day before in Fargo. The medal is really nice with a part of it that spins!
After the race I met up with my friend Maria for brunch. I then headed to my friends Chelsea and John, who just moved to Denver, for dinner. My flight was delayed until 2:45am so I took a nap at their place. I got on flight and finally got some sleep. Next weekend I will do the Vermont City marathon in Burlington, VT.
Join me on the #50in50 for the Gweneviere Mann Foundation, with many ways to get involved.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD GWENEVIERE’S SONG
She was excited about releasing an album that she had just finished, but she passed before she could realize that dream, so we just recently released a single "What I Can Be" off of her album for her so that we could fulfill that dream for her. Download it here
Together we will save lives through early detection programs for lung cancer and brain tumors.
I ❤️ you Gwen.